Saturday 4 January 2014

Breakaway

Hey all you dreamers. It's that time again, time to leave home, my family, my friends and my Kenya. I do it almost three times a year and you'd think it would get easier, but I think it just gets harder. What hits me the most is that this is the longest I'm going to be away from home for. No matter how much you love your life and how much of the London dream you are living, home will always be home, especially when it comes to your parents. But there's one song that always make me optimistic. Optimistic that I'm breaking away to make a change. So anytime you feel scared of breaking away from everything that's comfort for you, just remember that life starts outside your comfort zone.. Here's the song by Kelly Clarkson;
Till next time, keep living those dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment