Saturday 1 February 2014

2014

Happy Saturday dreamers.
This morning I woke up feeling absolutely poorly. Yesterday I had to pop into Zara in Oxford Street, worst mistake ever. Nothing a good cup of tea can’t cure.
I know this blogpost is somewhat of a ‘new year’s resolutions’ one, and yes, I’m a month late for this, but I thought better late than never.
On starting this blog, I thought it would just be a simple pastime, or if anything, a hobby. I never imagined getting the positive feedback and audience that followed. Moreover, I never though I’d fall in love with it. So here is what to expect from my blog in the coming year…
A fresh new look
More blog posts per month
Fashion and beauty expos and events covered
Guest writers
Vlogs
More pictures
Interviews
Hauls
Makeup tutorials
And an insight into my everyday life
I’m very excited for the coming year and I hope you all enjoy what I have planned. Thank you to everyone for all the positive feedback, and the positive criticism. For everyone who keeps asking me how you can follow the blog, the best way is to join bloglovin with your facebook for now, and follow me from the bloglovin account. I will be soon setting up my own website and hopefully you will be able to follow directly from facebook or gmail.
We’re almost at 3000 blog readers! I love you all <3

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment